Not everyone needs a full-service landscape architect to create their dream garden. Design coaching is the affordable solution for people needing the trained eye and plant knowledge of a professional for a fraction of the cost.
How Coaching Works
Billy Goodnick is a licensed, award-winning landscape architect, but he’s not like those other guys and gals. He provides a unique, customizable menu of services to meet the needs of average folks seeking help from a professional garden designer.
Customized Garden Design Services to Mix and Match:
- DW-40 for Your Imagination: In a one to two hour initial visit we’ll zero in on your needs and explore the possibilities. Visits may include site planning, plant suggestions, sustainable strategies, conspiracy to commit lawnicide.
- Sketches and Plans: Services may include site measurement, scaled drawings of walks, patios, planters, veggie gardens, play areas, planting layout.
- Customized Plant Lists: Select from a generous list of plants suited to your exact growing conditions and chosen for the style of garden you desire. List includes links to pictures of all plants to help you select your favorites.
- Personalized Shopping: I’ll take you to my favorite wholesale growers to select the best plants for your garden — sort of like going to Trader Joe’s when you’re hungry. Includes wholesale discounts on plant purchases.
- Landscape Staging for Home Sellers/Realtors: Quick turn-around plant selection, purchase, and placement. Installation can be by your gardener or I will refer you to capable, reliable services.
Let’s start with a phone call to see if we’re a good fit: 805.729.1646
Read the testimonials of a whole lot of happy clients.